Cookies are information about your visit websites. When you visit the website, a cookie (information file) is placed on your computer, which on the one hand ensures simplicity and speed, but on the other hand they also represent an invasion of privacy or the possibility of later targeted advertising.
The cookie contains basic information about your visit to a specific website. First is the name of your computer or your name and the name of the website you are visiting. The contents of the cookie are stored on your computer in a special directory. By double-clicking on the file, we get more detailed information about the visited website, the date and time of the visit. All this information is also stored by the operator of the website you have visited. This way, you can learn a lot about your computer's hardware and use of the Internet. Cookies can be deleted, turned off or used conditionally with certain settings. Basically, browsers are set to accept cookies, but refuse to set cookies that do not originate from the area written in the address bar.
Legal notice about cookies:
The legal text can be stand-alone or part of a privacy statement.
We do not personally identify you with cookies. We only use them to make the site work better.
By using this website, you agree that the website www.xado-adria.com sets cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, usually letters and numbers, that a visited website stores on a device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. The storage of cookies is under the control of the browser - see below: cookies control.
What cookies do we use?
|Cookie name||Purpose of use||Duration||Company|
Website viewing statistics
Cookies control or how can you (un)enable cookies?
If you want to change the way cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly. More detailed instructions are presented below.
1. Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Settings."
2. Click "Show advanced settings," scroll to the "Privacy" section, and click the "Content settings" button.
3. Select "Allow local data setup".
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0:
1. Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Internet Options," then click the "Privacy" tab.
1. Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Options." >
2. Then select the "Privacy" icon. >
3. Click "Cookies" and select "Allow parties to create cookies."
1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select "Settings."
2. Click "Privacy," then check "Disable third-party cookies and advertising cookies."
3. Click 'Save.
How to manage cookies on a Mac:
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX:
1. Click "Explorer" at the top of your browser and select "Settings."
2. Scroll down to "Cookies" in the "Inbox" section.
3. Select the "Never ask" option.
Safari on OSX:
1. Click "Safari" at the top of your browser and select "Settings."
3. Select "Visited pages only".
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX:
1. Click "Mozilla" or "Netscape" at the top of your browser and select "Settings."
2. Scroll down to "Cookies" in the "Privacy and Security" section.
3. Select "Allow cookies only for the source website."
1. Click "Menu" at the top of your browser and select "Settings."
2. Then select "Options" and the "Advanced" tab.