REVITALIZANT® EX120 for diesel engines is designed
for restoration, repair and antiwear protection of diesel engines
including high-powered and turbocharged ones.
REVITALIZANT® compositions possess increased efficiency rate and 120% concentration of the active agent as compared with classic REVITALIZANT® compositions in tubes. Due to the improved formula and amplified action they have enhanced their protective and restoring properties.
- Restores and protects friction parts of the cylinderpiston group, cranking and gas distribution mechanism from wear
- Considerably reduces fuel consumption (down to 30% when idling)
- Increases oil pressure in the oil system up to the nominal values
- Equalizes and increases compression in cylinders
- Increases power of the engine, improves its acceleration capability
- Reduces noise and vibrations by 10 times
- Extends the service life span of units by 2–3 times
- Protects the engine from negative consequences of cold start
- Improves engine operation already after 50 –100 km (30 –60 miles) of run
- Maintains engine operation within 300 km (180 miles) in case of catastrophic oil loss
Familiarize yourself with the instructions for use here.
The engine treatment is conducted in three stages:
Stage 1: Introduce the necessary amount of the composition into the oil filler neck of the engine warmed up to the operating temperature. Start the engine and let it idle for 5–10 minutes
Stage 2: It is carried out in the same way after 100–250 km (60–150 miles) of run
Stage 3: It is carried out in the same way after 100–250 km (60–150 miles) of run. The treatment is considered to be completed after 1,500 km (~1,000 miles) of run
Oil System volume:
3-10L – 3 syringes (1+1+1)
11-20L – 6 syringes (2+2+2)
21-30L – 9 syringes (3+3+3)
- New engines with less than 20,000 km (12,500 miles) of run should be treated in one stage.
- It is recommended to treat overhauled engines in 3 stages according to the normal procedure.
- Treatment procedure for LPG engines is the same as for gasoline engines.
- The protective ceramic-metal coating is formed on any operating mechanism, however, if the mechanism (engine) is in critical state (100% wear), it is necessary to replace destroyed parts.
- It is not recommended to change oil until the treatment is completed.