REVITALIZANT® EX120 for gasoline and LPG engines is designed
for restoration, repair and antiwear protection of gasoline and LPG engines
including high-powered and turbocharged ones.
REVITALIZANT® compositions possess increased efficiency rate and 120% concentration of the active agent as compared with classic REVITALIZANT® compositions in tubes. Due to the improved formula and amplified action they have enhanced their protective and restoring properties.
- Restores and protects friction parts of the cylinderpiston group, cranking and gas distribution mechanism from wear
- Considerably reduces fuel consumption (down to 30% when idling)
- Increases oil pressure in the oil system up to the nominal values
- Equalizes and increases compression in cylinders
- Increases power of the engine, improves its acceleration capability
- Reduces noise and vibrations by 10 times
- Extends the service life span of units by 2–3 times
- Protects the engine from negative consequences of cold start
- Improves engine operation already after 50 –100 km (30 –60 miles) of run
- Maintains engine operation within 300 km (180 miles) in case of catastrophic oil loss
Familiarize yourself with the instructions for use here.
The engine treatment is conducted in three stages:
Stage 1: Warm up the engine to the normal working temperature, then turn engine off. Ensure the syringe is at room temperature so the contents flow freely. Empty the contents of the syringe into the engine oil reservoir. Start the engine and let it idle for 5-10 min.
Stage 2: Repeat the procedure after 60-150 miles of run.
Stage 3: Repeat the procedure after 60-150 miles of run.
The treatment is considered complete after 950 miles.
Oil System volume:
3-10L – 3 syringes (1+1+1)
11-20L – 6 syringes (2+2+2)
21-30L – 9 syringes (3+3+3)
- Changing oil is NOT recommended until the treatment is fully completed.
- It is possible to conduct the treatment at idle: 4 hours of idling is an equivalent to 200 km (approx. 125 miles) of run.
- New engines with odometer readings up to 12,000 miles should be treated in one stage.
- Engines that have undergone a complete overhaul should be treated in the usual three-stage manner.
- The protective metal-ceramic coating will form on any operative mechanical parts; however, if an engine part being treated is in critical condition (100% wear), the worn part should be replaced.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Avoid release to the environment; refer to special instructions/Material safety data sheet.