XADO EX120 for power steering & hydraulic equipment is r
EX120 for power steering & hydraulic equipment is reinforced Revitalizant. The product is designed to protect against wear, restore and repair a power steering booster and other hydraulic equipment. Due to its by 20% greater* active agent’s concentration, it offers strong restoration potential to the worn-out surfaces and wear protection.
*compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for power steering pumps
During treatment of the hydraulic units the product forms a protective metal-ceramic coating on the surfaces of the titling and actuating mechanisms and switch gears (valve spindles). As a result, the operation characteristics of the hydraulic equipment are restored.
- Removes pump howl induced by wear
- Reduces steering effort
- Improves power steering performance already after the first 30-60 miles of run
- Reduces noise and vibration level of the hydraulic system pump
- Protects parts from wear if the oil level is low
Treatment of a unit with 1 -2 L hydraulic system capacity. Introduce (spray) the contents of a tube (can)* in the fluid, which is warmed up to the operating temperature, in the tank of a power steering pump. After the Revitalizant is applied and the engine is turned on, wait 2-3 minutes and turn the steering wheel for 5 minutes. Revitalization is considered complete after the mechanism has been in operation for 50 hours ( 950 miles of run).
* It is recommended preliminary to dissolve the contents of the can (tube) in small amount (~ 50 ml) of used hydraulic fluid. If the fluid in the tank of a power steering pump is contaminated (opaque or has change its initial color etc.), it is recommended to change hydraulic fluid before application.
The dosage depends on the oil system capacity.
|Oil system capacity, L||Number of syringes (8 ml) PCS||Treatment procedure|